onsdag 16 mars 2016
English letter
Hi, I'm Johan. How are you? I'm going to tell you something. On Saturday last week I had a LAN party with my friends. Lean means local area network and a LAN party is basically when you have friends and lots of computers connected to the same wifi. I said that I wanted steam gift cards on 20 euro and that I would open boxes cause in some games You can get free boxes that you have to pay in order to open. So I was opening the boxes and got bad stuff in the game. So I started talking with Emil who sat next to me, cause I thought that I wouldn't get any good items. So I opened another box and I was convinced that it would be a bad item, but I had already payed so I had to open it. And so I did, and continued to talk with Emil. Then I heard that the box had opened. So I looked at the screen and saw that I got one of their rarest things in the game. And I shout out: I got the shooting star!!. Cause the name of the item is the shooting star. The feeling I had was just, I was so happy that I got it, I think it has a chance of getting dropped from a box at 5% or less. I was so happy, and I couldn't believe that I've got it. And since then I have always used it. Hope you can write back soon. Sincerely Johan A.
Etiketter:
English
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar